A friend sent me a birthday GIFT from Brookstone.Since I already had a similar item I went to my local Brookstone store to exchange it or obtain a gift card.

I did not have a gift receipt and was told there was nothing I could do without a receipt or the credit card it was purchased on. This is ridiculous! After talking to corporate I finally managed to have them send me a shipping label, i have to send the item to corporate and they will issue a gift card. This policy is SO ANTI CONSUMER!

I will NEVER shop in Brookstone again, nor will anyone I tell this to.There are too many other stores with better customer relations!

Had an Experience with Brookstone Store?

Comments

Thumbtack  Service Hire a Pro is a Scam- Stay Away Thumbtack "I hired a so called Pro Jim Kerrigan " Mr. Fix It" to repair my washing machine machine . He stated that the diagnostic fee would be deducted from the..." Read more KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more M0del agency - modelagency.uk.com - Big scamming network - W10 M0del Agency "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more Xlibris - Found this business to be a scam.  Xlibris "This business is focused on getting money from the author looking to self publish. Much of what it does is not about publishing it's a scam. I suspect thousands of..." Read more Dr Pepper - Dr.Pepper tastes odd Dr Pepper "I love Dr pepper but over the last couple of years especially from Dollar General and Family Dollar it doesnt taste right. Tastes old or sometimes like seltzer water. I..." Read more Buffalo General Medical Center - Burned my husbands arm and could care less just another day at The BGH Buffalo General Medical Center " Dear Mrs. Brownsey this letter is in response to your Letter sent to me on February 11, 2016 sorry it took so long to respond but after all yours..." Read more Thinking of purchasing Timberland Boots, but scared off by the ad. Timberland "I read good reviews on Timberland Boots, so I went to the Timberland site to check them out, which generated a email ad from Timberland. I'm not sure who Timberland..." Read more