Brookstone Store - Brookstone does not give refunds on gifts
A friend sent me a birthday GIFT from Brookstone.Since I already had a similar item I went to my local Brookstone store to exchange it or obtain a gift card.
I did not have a gift receipt and was told there was nothing I could do without a receipt or the credit card it was purchased on. This is ridiculous! After talking to corporate I finally managed to have them send me a shipping label, i have to send the item to corporate and they will issue a gift card. This policy is SO ANTI CONSUMER!
I will NEVER shop in Brookstone again, nor will anyone I tell this to.There are too many other stores with better customer relations!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Keypad For I Pad
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "We recently stayed at West gate Lake Resort reserving our stay through Interval International. We had a terrible experience from the very beginning of our stay. Upon arrival we were..."
- "I bought a 2013 certified pre-owned Ford Focus SE with 38k miles about 8 months ago and it's been an absolutely awful experience! The fact that they certified the..."
- "...We purchased the tree pad and bag in case water should get spilled while watering it, (ironic) so we couldn't see that it was poolong up in the bag on..."